Monday, June 04, 2012

COMING SOON...

For those who have been following me, you may notice a slightly new look to my blog. Well, I'm using some new "gadgets" to help make browsing my blog a little more easier.

As you can see, above, are several subject/tile headings. Please feel free to select any of the subject matter/titles that may interest you by simply clicking on the title. It will then transfer you to another page with content specifically of that subject.

I'm still in the process of creating and organizing it so, please, "pardon my dust". I hope when I get everything up and posted, you'll like what you see.

Also, please feel free to leave a comment. I'd really appreciate the feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to visit!

Enjoy!

-James

P.S. ...and if you really like what you see, please, tell a friend!

9 comments:

Leo Oliveto said...

Hey James,

I like this new menu. can't wait to see it all filled up. My only advice is once it's all organized... give us MORE!!!!And some video would be cool. Maybe some time laps of sculpting or drawing so we can see you in action. Great work keep it up!!

James Lopez said...

Thanks, Leo. Those are good suggestions. I'll see if I can work that in!

The Dismal Trader said...

Nice to see some updates! :) Love all your sketches and you've had some pretty stellar Halloween Haunts! The tutorials you offer are awesome and I always love seeing you post new work! I often find myself coming back to your site digging through looking for inspiration. Haunted Mansion and Indiana Jones fan as well.. can't go wrong!

shelby + Allana said...

Halloween haunted mansion is my new house theme. Disney has been a great inspiration, and your blog has shown your spooktackular side. Glad to read about your adventures, and can't wait to see this years fun.

LoveBEA said...

Where can I purchase prints?

LoveBEA said...

Where can I purchase prints?

trickortreat said...

James, are you haunting your yard this year? What dates and hours? We want to swing by.

trickortreat said...

We came by around midnight on Saturday- thank you for leaving the lights on so late! :)

Aquayne said...

I know you have not posted for 7 years but I hope you see this. Thank you for keeping the page up for us to enjoy. I hope all is well with you and your family.